Get your Leslie Knope on with these gifts from Academy of Handmade members that are perfect for all of your Galentine's! Or just because... you don't need a reason to show some love to your awesome lady friends.
- Boo Boo Heart by Janie XY: The perfect gift for your gal pals that might be having a rougher-than-not Valentine's Day. Plus, a donation gets made to the Red Cross with purchase-- that will cheer her up!
- Whiskey Pennant by Miriam Dema: Hey, whiskey isn't just for the menfolk! Show your love for your favorite spirit. Miriam also makes a beer one in case your lady friend prefers a lager.
- Chocolate Macarons by Soft Peaks Confections: I realize you probably have seen (and maybe also tasted) close to a million macarons in the last year. But these... these are different. All natural, so no weird food coloring AND they are pillowy soft. In fact, if you got me a macaron pillow I would totally be OK with that.
- "Her Majesty" print by Mome Rath Garden: Celebrate your ladyhood with this beautiful anatomical painting of the female reproductive system.
- "Goddess Moon" print by Sienne Josselin: For the free spirit gal in your life, this print is perfect.
- "Zack Morris" print by Unicorn Crafts: If your Galentine is an 80s baby that had a crush on a certain Saved by the Bell character, then this print is for you! It will remind her of the poster she likely had on her wall in 1991.
- Carmellos by Valenza Chocolatier: Alright, I realize the stereotype is that women have this thing for chocolate. But really, everyone has a thing for good chocolate. And this is the BEST! Plus it has caramel. And sea salt. Need I say more?
- Lazy Lavender Bath Fizzy by Remy & Rose: Help the ladies you love relax better with these lavender bath bombs. The scent will help them instantly chill out.
- Tiny Telegrams by Tiny Telegrams: I can't be the only person who loves things more when they are miniature. Plus, who doesn't love snail mail? TINY SNAIL MAIL.