It's the July 4th holiday weekend here in the States and we thought it was a good time to SELL-abrate (get it--hah! I'll be here all week). Being that it's summer and sales usually slow dow, we decided to do a roundup of 10 blog posts that might help you with selling and sales. Enjoy the sellabration!
Places to Sell
- READER ROUNDUP: WHERE YOU LOVE TO SELL
- PERSPECTIVES ON DIFFERENT SELLING PLATFORMS: SQUARE, AFTCRA AND MADE FRESHLY
Up Your Selling Game
- MARKETING STRATEGY GUIDE FOR STRESS-FREE HOLIDAY SELLING
- HOW TO SELL YOUR ART ONLINE WITH DAVE CONREY OF FRESH RAG
- A GUIDE FOR WRITING GREAT PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
- LITTLE KNOWN WAYS TO SELL MORE AT YOUR NEXT MARKET
- ARE YOU KILLING YOUR CRAFT SHOW VIBE? PART 1
- ARE YOU REALLY READY FOR WHOLESALE? 5 THINGS TO CONSIDER
- DO'S AND DON'TS FOR WHOLESALING
- BEHIND THE SCENES OF WHOLESALE: A 360 PERSPECTIVE
We'd love to know about other blog posts or other resources you have found helpful for selling. Please share them in the comments!