When we started the Academy of Handmade over a year ago, our intent has always been to give back to our community through making scholarships and grants available for building a handmade business. We are excited to announce that the first of those scholarships are being made available! We're starting small with a little help for holiday show applications for members. Read on below for the details.
HOW TO ENTER
Members can fill out the form below to apply for one of two $35 scholarships.
- Must be a member of the Academy of Handmade to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Winners are chosen by the Academy of Handmade founders based on the application form submitted and the determination of to what degree the application shows that the scholarship will assist the applicant the most.
- One entry per person.
- Only one scholarship will be awarded to each winner.
- Winners living in the United States must submit a 1099 to collect prize. Winners outside the US must comply with any local tax laws.
- Winners agree to let the Academy use their name and likeness.
- Entry must be received by 12:00 p.m. (noon) Friday, August 15. Winners will be announced on or before August 29, 2014.