Do the holidays tend to sneak up on your business? Do you find yourself scrambling to put together sales and have no idea what to do when products aren't selling? Well, we have a day for you!
After a day with our savvy handmade business experts you'll come away with a smart plan for the holidays that will help you improve sells and make you more money.
Spend one day with us and you'll come away with:
- Creative ideas for marketing existing products to boost holiday sales
- Confidence to approach shops with your products
- Understand the art of the sale for holiday craft shows
- Feedback on existing wholesale materials if you have them
- A plan for what to do next after you leave
Plus Meet the Shops Mixer
After we've stuffed your brain with useful knowledge, we will be hosting a mixer right in Leanna Lin's shop. Meet local shop owners who LOVE carrying makers in their stores.
founder of Creative Little Beasts and former Etsy seller educator
If you've read the Etsy blog, there's a chance Danielle has heaped some advice your way. She's worked with literally hundreds of sellers to improve their businesses and helped grow multi-million dollar startups.
owner of Leanna Lin's Wonderland
Leanna gets makers. She is one, with her own jewelry line, and works with them to feature in her shop in Eagle Rock. She knows exactly what buyers are looking for!
co-founder of Academy of Handmade and Right Brain PR
Passionate about helping makers and creatives with their marketing and PR, Sharon's been been successfully assisting and executing campaigns for nearly 15 years.
So much good stuff!
- Continental breakfast and iced coffee by Swork
- Lunch at Four Cafe
- Packet of goodies with handouts from the day
- Snacks and drinks
- Connecting with other makers who totally get it