The Holiday Friendtorship program is tailored to help beginning makers and newbie shop owners prepare for the holidays! We don't want you to go through it alone. Meet weekly with a mentor who gets it (and maybe one or two other makers!).
It is limited to 30 spots, so you'll want to sign up now!
Note: Our mentors all live in North America. If you live outside of North America and are able to communicate in English, you are more than welcome to apply if you can maintain a schedule flexible enough to meet with someone else in the North American time zones.
- 4-Week Holiday Strategy curriculum with weekly homework
- Weekly virtual meetings with your friendtor (time and where determined by you and your friendtor) where you'll discuss the curriculum
- Forever access to our private community forums and special programming that's included, where you can ask questions from your peers, experts and shop owners
- Monthly Market Watch newsletter with a roundup of places to sell
- Midpoint checkin to answer any questions you or your mentor have about the program!
- Friendtorship Groupings Announced Live: Monday, September 11 at 11am PT/ 2pm ET (optional attendance-- will be recorded)
- Friendtroship Groups Begin: Friday, September 15
- All-Group Live Checkin: Wednesday, September 27 (optional attendance-- will be recorded)
- Last Day of Friendtorship: Saturday, October 21 (technical last day for groups to meet)
Week 1: Your Plan
- Setting Goals
- Working Backwards On Your Schedule
Week 2: Your Product
Week 3: Your Brand
- Marketing Materials
Week 4: MAKING IT WORK
- Policies and Promotions
- Tying Up Loose Ends