UPDATE: CREATIVELIVE VIEWING PARTY + DIY PHOTO STUDIO IN SEATTLE & SAN FRANCISCO
CreativeLive and Academy of Handmade have teamed up to bring you the hands-on, handmade networking event! At the DIY Product Photo Pop Up and Watch Party you’ll learn about the art of wholesaling and have the opportunity to take some beautiful photos of your products in a professionally lit studio.
Join your fellow crafters and makers for a stellar night as we open up our studios for a little shooting and viewing party. Utilize our professionally lit studios to snap photos your products with your own DSLR or smartphone then take in our 60 minute highlight reel featuring a compilation of segments from CreativeLive super-instructors, Katie Hunt and Megan Auman.
Have you been wondering...
- How do I grow my wholesale business?
- What are the things I can do to maintain the wholesale business I've already created?
- What people or products can help me start or get better with wholesale?
- Am I doing wholesale right? Is there something I'm missing or forgetting?
A successful maker once told me that once they realized that wholesale was their cake and craft shows and Etsy were the frosting, their business took off. The problem is is that it can be easy to forget about the cake and get really distracted by the frosting-- especially when the frosting feels urgent (which holidays and shows always do!).
That's why we designed the TOTALLY FREE Wholesale Tuneup Series to help you either build the foundation of your wholesale business or tweak things to make what you're already doing better. Don't worry, this series isn't the kind that is so packed with to do's and must do's that it will overwhelm you and cause "analysis paralysis."
We're putting together information to help you think about your wholesale, which sometimes might mean you think "Oh hey, yay, I'm already doing that!" This is a reminder and reinforcer. A way to explore what you can do in the summer without feeling like you've got to have it all figured out right now.
This series will feature:
1) Four experts who want to share with newbies and seasoned wholesalers what they can do with to improve their wholesale game. Plus you can learn how to go deeper with their products!
2) Four shops that share what they look for and love when working with makers-- so you can get inside the mind of a shop owner.
3) Special free CreativeLive broadcasts timed to help you increase or refresh your wholesale knowledge.
4) The chance to win an amazing library of classes related to wholesaling and handmade business from CreativeLive, just for being part of the series!
Meet THe WHolesale Experts & Shop Owners
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!
We are partnering with our friends at CreativeLive to bring you special airings of their classes that will help you do wholesale right and better your handmade business. I am excited that a several of these classes are led by some of our experts as well! During the series we will let you know when to tune in, but you should also RSVP now for:
Sound good? Are you in?
If you are, then sign up below by June 27 (and be entered to win awesome prizes from CreativeLive, Lucky Break Consulting and Unanimous Craft)! The series will start June 28, but you can sign up now. And if you share this with your friends who could also use some wholesale help, you'll get extra chances to when a bunch of fantastic, maker-helping resources from the good folks at CreativeLive!
It's 100% free to be part of the series and you don't even have to be an #ahasmember to take part!